Forms and Information to Assist You
|Related Affidavit / Application / Form|
|Qualification of Motor Home, Boat, Watercraft, or Camper for Residential Status||Affidavit
|Motor Vehicle Disposition||Affidavit|
|Business Personal Property Return||Form|
|Business Personal Property Return (PT100)||Form (PDF)|
|Disposal or Change of Address for Watercraft or Outboard Motor||Form|
|High Mileage Appeal Form||Form|
|Personal Property Proration||Form|
|Service Member Civil Relief Act and Military Spouse Residency Relief||Instructions and Application|
|Vehicle Appraisal||Form Center
|Watercraft / Outboard Motor Titling and Registration||Form|
|Watercraft/Outboard Motor Application
|Affidavit of Inheritance of Watercraft Outboard Motor||Affidavit|
|Disposal or Change of Address for Watercraft Outboard Motor||Form|
|Motor Vehicle Registration Information|
|Requirements for Vehicle Refund|
|Vehicle Refund Claim||Form|
|Vehicle Refund Claim
Watercraft (New Update for 2020-2021):
- If a watercraft is purchased from an authorized dealer, the taxpayer needs to contact or visit the SC DNR directly.
- If an individual moves into South Carolina and brings watercraft, the taxpayer needs to also contact the SC DNR directly.
- If a watercraft is purchased from an private seller, the purchaser must visit the Auditor's first, then pay the initial property tax bill and then contact the SC DNR.
- If a watercraft's value falls below a taxable amount and purchased from a private seller, the Auditor's Office will need to prepare and tax exemption letter for the purchaser before a visit to the SC DNR.
Forms from Related Agencies
- SC Department of Motor Vehicles Forms
- SC Department of Revenue Forms
- SC Department of Natural Resources Forms
- SC DNR Boating Registration
OR EMAIL SHARON : COUNTYAUDITOR@SPARTANBURGCOUNTY.ORG