Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To apply for a job at our 911 Call Center, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Pass hearing, vision, and drug screenings
- Pass a psychological exam
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have a commitment to work any shift (weekends, holidays, during severe weather, etc.)
Click here to apply.
If you have any questions before filling out your application, contact our Assistant Training Coordinator Tristan Parker at (864) 596-2050 ext. 1017.
Click here to learn more about Spartanburg County 911.