Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
2. Mortgagee is the owner and holder of the note and mortgage, servicer or any other party seeking to foreclose the mortgage.
2. Actions filed after May 9, 2011. a. The foreclosure actions must comply with Paragraphs B(1) (a) through (e) and Paragraph B(2)of the Order.
2. If an agreement is reached, the action will be stayed for 90 days following the entry of theagreement.
3. If the mortgagor (debtor) fails to comply with the terms of the agreement before theexpiration of the 90 days, the lender shall file and “Notice of Breach of Agreement” afterwhich the foreclosure action may continue.
4. If the mortgagor is in compliance with the agreement after the 90 days, the lender shallpromptly file the notice of dismissal without prejudice. and serve the notice on all parties.